We are pleased to announce that Salon Vivace at The Jefferson Hotel will reopen
Friday, September 18th, 2020.
We have taken a series of precautionary steps in response to this developing public health impact.
These steps include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitization procedures for our Salon and Spa.
- Certification and re-training of staff on essential infection and hand hygiene practices.
- We will clean and disinfect surfaces including all implements, equipment, hair stations, treatment rooms, nail areas and reception areas before and after each service.
- All materials such as capes, towels, and linens that you come in contact with, will be laundered and disinfected for each guest.
- Providing contactless methods of scheduling and payment. Appointments will be staggered, to ensure there is proper distancing.
Our team will be wearing face coverings and following a frequent hand washing regimen. Guests will also be required to wear face coverings. All Salon Vivace team members will have a daily temperature check with a touchless thermometer before beginning work. Please use hand sanitizers located throughout the salon and spa.
Consultations for spa services will be done before the service starts with both the guest and service provider wearing a mask. Conversations during spa services will be kept to a minimum.
At this time, all beverages and magazines have been removed for your safety. Feel free to bring your own.
Hotel valet parking will not be available at this time.
In an effort to have less contact, you can charge services to your room, pay by credit card over the phone and download Venmo to give tips to your service provider.